QUALITY VALUES. QUALITY HOMES
ARISTA HOMES founder and President Michael DeGasperis has a rich history of new home building that is steeped in tradition. Michael built this company on the principles of hard work and the importance of family and honesty - principles that have helped ARISTA establish itself as one of the leading homebuilders in Southern Ontario. Over the past 25+ years Michael and his team have developed a core set of values to better serve each ARISTA homebuyer. Explore them for yourself, and let us show you why ARISTA is the right choice to build your next family home.
“Innovation By Design,” starts early in the home design process and is entrenched in every decision and aspect of building a new home. Whether it is improving floor plans, building quality, design or sustainability, ARISTA is consistently challenging industry standards to produce a better home.
At ARISTA, we are always looking to create homes that promote comfort, value, healthy living and vibrant communities. We don’t just talk about being responsible but continue to increase green spaces in our communities, promote neighbourhood amenities and build energy efficient homes.
ARISTA is committed to improving every aspect of the homebuyer experience and know our job isn’t over when you move in. Our HomeCare team is dedicated to continuing our excellence in service and keeping true to the reputation we have established over the past 25+ years, and having now built over 11,000 new homes across the GTA.
We are excited to build your new home and will continue developing our exceptional people to create a home that we ourselves are proud to live in.
AN AWARD WINNING
AN AWARD WINNING
DISCOVER THE A-TEAM
DISCOVER THE A-TEAM
The ARISTA “A” TEAM – An elite group of imaginative and creative entrepreneurs, architects, experienced engineers, award-winning designers and skilled craftsmen, all dedicated to this single goal: creating beautiful homes “that are built to last… homes we are proud to own.” By anticipating market trends, listening to client-feedback, adopting new technologies, staying true to our core values, and an unwavering environmental commitment, we have, for over 25 years, successfully created dozens of outstanding master-planned communities and fulﬁlled the home ownership dreams for more than 11,000 families across Southern Ontario.
INNOVATION WITH GREENER
HOMES & COMMUNITIES
GREENER HOMES & CONSTRUCTION PRACTICES
All families deserve a more environmentally friendly and sustainable future, with an energy efficient homes that minimize their impact on the environment and reduces their carbon footprint. At ARISTA, we take pride in building better, sustainable ‘live-work’ homes and communities, through industry leadership and innovation, maintaining a brighter future for coming generations.
THE ARISTA LIFE-FRIENDLY COMMITMENT
1. EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONS. PUSHING BOUNDARIES.
- Outperforming building code requirements for energy, water savings and design
- Testing and implementing the latest green technologies in our signature “Discovery Homes”
2. SUSTAINABLE BUILDING IN ACTION
- LED Lighting throughout
- Superior Air-tightness to minimize unwanted air exchanges with unconditioned outdoor air
- Upgrades to 200 AMP services for EV Charging
- Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) - a ventilation device that helps make your home healthier, cleaner, and more comfortable by continuously replacing stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air.
- High-efficiency toilets and Low-Flow Fixtures with Water Sense™ Certification
- Drain water heat recovery pipe, which utilizes the warm water flowing down drains to preheat water going into your hot water heater. This reduces energy required to heat fresh water to a set temperature.
3. SOLAR READY HOME DESIGNS
- As a standard offering, ARISTA provides a Solar-Ready Conduit from the Garage to the roof, allowing for convenient installation of PV panels.
- Save on hydro expenses during peak hours, and generate a significant portion of your home’s electricity with solar panels.
4. SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY DESIGNStandard practices you can expect in an Arista community:
- Sustainable storm water planning to preserve area waterways
- Increased connectivity to green space, transit and community features
- Construction waste reduction – diverting waste into the recycling stream
- Participate in certification programs: EnergyStar, EnerGuide and Natural Resources Canada
5. GREEN INITIATIVES PARTNERS
- ENERGY STAR Certified Homes – This partnership demonstrates our commitment to sustainable building practices and delivering a more comfortable, healthier, and higher-performing home than the average code-built home. In turn this helps reduce your energy consumption, costs, and green house gas emissions for more sustainable living.
- Savings by Design program – industry leaders exploring energy conservation methods, products and practices
- Natural Resources Canada project – consult and test various building materials and methodology
- National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) – partnered to improve design
- T.A.P. – partnered in the construction of a Technology Adoption House
While encouraging the development of exceptional people to build exceptional homes and communities, we are determined to be responsible and deliver on what’s promised. We stamp our name ‘ARISTA’, on every home we build as a commitment to deliver a product to our clients that we would be proud to own ourselves.
PRESIDENT AND CEO